My name is Leah, and I’m a Peanut Butter-holic.
Phew. I’m glad I got that off my chest.
In addition to my sweets addiction, I have an obsession with all things peanut butter. Whether baked into a brownie, smeared on an apple, or sitting on a spoon, this salty-sweet concoction brightens up my day. So you can imagine my excitement when I found out today is National Peanut Butter Lovers Day.
Since Hallmark doesn’t make a card to honor this special day, I’ve decided to dedicate all my posts to this tasty treat. I hope you enjoy them as much as you enjoy peanut butter.
Five Fun Peanut Butter Facts
- Don’t just dedicate today to peanut butter. The month of March is National Peanut Month!
- The average child will eat 1,500 PB&Js before graduating high school. But which jelly do they prefer?
- Women and children prefer creamy, while men prefer chunky. Thoughts?
- Peanuts are legumes, NOT nuts!
- Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth. Try saying that with PB in your mouth.
Hugs and Hershey Kisses,